Gymnastics is a great way for children to stay active and flexible. A house gymnastics pad with the best gymnastic equipment for kids can help your child improve their gymnastics skills. Gymnastics is a great sport for children. These are essentials for training in gymnastics and will help your child develop a broad range of skills. We will talk to you about a few things and some gymnastics equipment for kids that help to do gymnastics at home.
Your child should also have a swing bar, which is an essential piece of gymnastics equipment for kids. Uneven bars are a more complex apparatus that is used to train young gymnasts. These are made of metal and allow the gymnast to move from one bar to the next without touching the floor.
To challenge gymnasts, bars are often placed at different heights. Start with one swing bar if your child is just starting out. This will allow him to practice swings, kips, and casts. To improve grip and make transitions easier, you might want to apply some white chalk to the child’s palms.
Horizontal bars come in many styles and colors. We offer a 4-foot high, stationary bar for beginners, or for advanced gymnasts. We offer an adjustable bar, which can be adjusted to grow with your gymnast. The adjustable bar can be adjusted from 3 to 5 feet in height. The premium bar has features similar to the adjustable bars but is designed for advanced gymnasts. The 3play bars offer the most versatility. A double bar can be used by a gymnast in three different ways: parallel bars, bars, or a single horizontal one. A great choice for practice workouts at home.
A vault is both a gymnastics apparatus or a move in gymnastics. Because of its shape, vault’s origin word means “horse”. It is a rod that is held up by the legs. It is used for vaulting, which is a gymnastics trick. It can be set parallel for men and perpendicular for women.
Vaulting involves running down a runway that is carpeted or padded with thick material. The gymnast will need to jump onto a springboard before landing on the vault. Depending on the difficulty and classification of the trick, they may take another tumble or simply hold their position.
GYMNASTIC PHYSIO BALL
This inflatable ball is designed to increase core strength and balance. The double-ball design makes it easy to use for children. It has a wide saddle that will give it more stability to ensure safety for any child who uses it.
A physioball’s versatility is the best thing about it. It can be used as a yoga ball or for other exercises to increase your strength. This is a great tool with easy storage.
A springboard can be used together with a vault. It’s a board that has a spring system. It’s designed to propel the gymnast forward and up. This board is ideal for helping with certain tricks and increasing jump height.
One or more springs may be attached to this platform. The board measures approximately two feet in width and four feet in length.
JUNGLE BARS OR MONKEY BARS
The height of most jungle bars and monkey bars is between three and four feet. You can practice various gymnastics such as hip circles, casts, and kips. You can also use it to improve your upper body strength.
- [Superior Quality] - Strong PP material made of swing monkey bars ensure years for kids outdoor play. 220 lbs capacity, safety for kids of 3yrs - 12yrs.
- [Authority Certification] - CPC certified all of Rainbow Craft ninja warrior obstacle course and ninja accessories consistent with the standards require children play. All materials of plastic, polyester and metal parts are within the scope of children use. No matter as ninja indoor equipment or backyard outdoor play, kids will enjoy ninja warrior fun securely.
- [Fun Choice of Trapeze Bars] - 3pc monkey bars of blue, red and yellow color. Each trapeze bar is with 2pc of carabiners, with other ninja warrior obstacle course accessories, to create more fun of Jungle Gym for kids. A perfect present for boys and girls' birthdays.
- [Easy to Use]- Fully assembled swing bar only require to attach the carabiners to ninja warrior slackline or swing set, all of that won’t cost 10 seconds. Excellent for Indoor gyms & outdoor jungle gyms.
- [Design for Kids] - 12in hanging bars and 13.5in nylon chains and steel carabiners give a high loading weight up to 220lbs, for toddlers age 3yrs up.
TUMBLING GYMNASTICS MATS
A tumbling gymnastics mat is a rubber floor that cushions the feet and bodies of children upon landing. You can meet it in every gym. This tumbling mat is ideal for practicing tumbling and other gymnastic moves.
For activities with lower impact, thinner mats are great. These tumbling mats provide enough stability to allow you to brace yourself against a solid surface while maintaining your balance. Thicker mats provide more shock absorption and cushioning. There are a variety of thicknesses for tumble mats: 1.5 inch, 2 inches, and 2.5 inches. You should choose one that suits your child’s abilities and needs.
There are many types of gymnastics mats available in different colors. The folding panel mat is our most popular and versatile mat. You can choose from a variety of sizes and 10 colors. Velcro ends allow you to attach mats together. A landing mat is available for those who need to land from a balance beam or bar. It is made with soft foam and provides extra cushioning. An incline mat can be folded in half for cheerleaders and those who assist with skills. All mats can be bought individually or as a set.
A Kip bar, a specially designed training bar for children, is available. It can be placed at any height between three and five feet, and it can withstand a maximum of a hundred to twenty-five pounds of load. It can be used to train children in complex gymnastics moves like casts, back hip circles, and kips.
- 【FOLDABLE DESIGN, EASY MOVING】：With our continuous innovation and development, We developed the first super sturdy , foldable&Movable kip bar , This Kip Bar can be easily folded according to the instruction. Four ball wheel allow you to push it to any direction with little force and store.
- 【Professional Gymnastics Training】 When you start training, large base and non-slip rubber end caps provide better safety and resin rails provide a comfortable feel. Training on the Horizontal Bar can not only improve your kids' balance, but also make the body stretch well and become more flexible. Ideally suited for gymnasts levels 1-4 and under 140lbs, you can rest assured that your future acrobats will train safely.
- 【Adjustable Height 】The gymnastics bar can be easily adjusted up or down in height, From 37.5'' to 55.5'' with 11 LEVELS, Is perfect for young gymnasts and users of any age and height as it can be adjusted to Their height as they grow,The Strong lock structure safeguards your kids for 100% security,Let gymnastics training be more perfect!
- 【Easy To Assembly】Our professional grade gymnastics equipment is super easy to assemble and operate,Intuitively designed,The instructions are easy to understand,you can set it up in minutes regardless if you want to use it at home or in the gymnastics arena,being able to exercise or improve ability at their convenience of their home at anytime
- 【Surprising Gift For Your Kids】This training bar can withstand kids Swing, Climbing rope and ladder add one,Is the best gift for children at child/teenager/junior's birthday, Halloween, Thanksgiving Day , Christmas and so on
A kip, a move in gymnastics where the gymnast quickly moves from below the bar to above the waistline of the bar, is called a kip. This move is very difficult and can be learned in about a month of consistent training depending on your upper body strength.
FLOOR BALANCE BEAM
A floor beam balance beam does exactly what it says: it’s a balance beam you place on the ground. This elevated bar can be used to improve balance and training. Springer’s balance beam offers four inches of elevation. It has a durable suede coating that is soft on the feet. The core of the shoe is made from durable foam to prevent your child from getting hurt or falling off.
There are many lengths and heights of balance beams including low beams for kids. The 6 foot long balance beam is a good choice if your gymnast has a smaller body or needs. The most popular length is eight feet. A 12 foot balance beam may be a better choice if you have more space or your gymnast has advanced skills. Gymnastics equipment for kids should be able to grow with them. Nimble Sports packages all balance beams with a pair of low braces. They can be changed at any time, or you can purchase a set of adjustable height braces.
- 【EXTRA FIRM PAD - MORE SAFE】 Foam Beam Pad structure is 3 layers, first layer is high density EVA, middle layer is middle density EVA, third layer is high density EVA. First layer and third layer make beam extra firm, offer stable landing. Second layer act as cushioning to reduce impact on kids’ joint.
- 【DURABLE ENOUGH TO LONG TERM USE】 Beam surface is high quality suede, suitable friction, no fading. Beam bottom is ANTI – SLIP , when kids do exercise, beam will not sliding, safe enough. We stitch beam sides use strong string. All super material makes beam durable to long term use, you do not worry stitch is open or beam surface is broken or pad is break. Stitch is strong enough that you do not worry it would be open.
- 【EASY TO CARRY AND STORE】 Beam is with carry handle, light enough even 1 years old kids can move it. It is with carry bag, when your kids do not use it, he or she can put it in bag to store and also can carry it to park, gym, school, friends’ home, etc.
- 【100% GUARANTEED AFTER SALE SERVICE】 We hope you and your kids are happy when you open box and use it, so please contact us directly if you and your kids have any questions, we will try our best to work with you to solve all problems. We are all here for you. Ps: we are glad to receive your comments and suggestions for our products and services. Customized service is also offered, just tell us your or your kid’s idea, we do other things for you and your kids.
The whole balance beam weighs only 5.5 pounds, making it easy to move from one place to the next. It can also be folded so that it can be stored easily and transported very well. Big beams can need a lot of space.
What age should a child start gymnastics?
Although you can find classes for children as young as 2 years old, many coaches recommend waiting until your child is five and six to enroll in serious gymnastics programs. The introductory classes for younger children should be focused on body awareness and a passion for the sport.
Is gymnastics good for 5 year olds?
Gymnastics is good for all ages. Regular practice helps children improve their physical coordination and health, which can help prevent heart disease and other age-related problems such as bone loss.
What is the benefit of gymnastics for kids?
Gymnastics can help children in other sports during their teenage years. Strength, flexibility, and coordination are great skills that they can learn through gymnastics. There are many other things to add, such as sharp decision making skills and quick movement.
What equipment is needed to play gymnastics?
The event will determine the gear required (uneven bars or floor routine, balance beam, etc). Guards, wrist straps, and grips are all safety items. These are worn by male gymnasts on the parallel bars, high bars, and still rings. Female gymnasts wear them on uneven bars.