A toddler trampoline is a great way for kids to have fun, whether in the backyard or playroom. This is especially useful if your family spends more time at home. There are many options available that will allow your toddlers to burn off some energy and improve their coordination and balance.
Be sure to watch safety.
- It is essential to have constant supervision of your children.
- Only one child can jump on the trampoline at once.
- Place it on a flat surface and cover it with carpeting or padding.
- Remind your children regularly about safe jumping.
- Keep to the recommended weight limit and stop using the product if they become too large.
- Don’t let your kids do flips or other silly things!
There are so many things to consider when choosing the best toddler trampoline. I just updated this guide to 2021. My youngest was only one year old when we bought our first trampoline. There are many other factors to consider when purchasing a children’s trampoline. A toddler trampoline that suits your budget and meets your needs is the best choice. You will need to make a long-term investment in a mini trampoline.
You can see children jumping and screaming in joy, but you should still evaluate your needs before making a purchase.
Before we get into the best toddler trampolines, I have a few questions. Do you need a trampoline that is 10ft or smaller? Or something to be used indoors? What is your budget? What age are your children? Before you decide on the best toddler trampoline, think about these factors. If you are certain that you need something bigger, you can jump to the best trampolines after. It covers trampolines larger than 8 inches in diameter.
1. Enlitoys Foldable Toddler Trampoline With Adjustable Handrail
This trampoline is ideal for toddlers. It has a vertical handrail that can be adjusted from 24.5 to 36 inches and a weight capacity of approximately 132 pounds, making it a great long-term investment. It takes less than 10 minutes to assemble. A major benefit is a price. This trampoline is loved by children.
Attention: Manufacturers require special supervision.
This product is suitable for Toddlers between 3-6 years old. Some reviews claim that it is safe for younger toddlers. However, parents should supervise their children at all times.
- 132 lbs maximum weight limit
- Bungee cords are safe for bouncing
- Ideal for children aged 3-6 years
- Durable waterproof mat
- It is easy to assemble and take apart
- Safety for children is increased by the use of the handle
- You can store a foldable rebounder in a small space
- Adjustable handlebars for horizontal and vertical positions
- There is no foaming at the handlebar
This Enlitoys 32 inch rebounder will entertain and educate children.
2. Little Tikes 3 Ft. Kids Trampoline
Are you short on space? You don’t have to be restricted by space. Little Tikes’ toddler trampoline is 3-foot tall and will not take up much space. As kids learn to jump, the padded handlebars help them maintain their balance. Tikes’ toddler trampoline is a perfect addition to any playroom or exercise area for children ages 3 and up.
Kelly shares, “Of all the things I’ve purchased for my son,” says Kelly. Kelly says that he uses it every day, at least 8-12 times per day. He really benefits from the extra energy it gives him. It’s great that he can do a workout when I’m not able to take him to the park or for a walk on a rainy day.
We bet this is what you envision when you think about a toddler trampoline. It’s got all the essential features like a large jumping area, a cushioned bar to hold on to, and covered springs for extra safety.
- It is easy to assemble and move
- 55 lbs weight rating
- Models that are lightweight and cheap
- Models that are lightweight and cheap Safety is assured by elastic cords
- Stability is increased by the handlebar
- Best indoor trampoline for children
- 1 year warranty
- Recommended for children aged 3-6 years
- Indoor trampoline best for children
- Upgrade legs and handlebar
The Little Tikes trampoline is an excellent energy booster for children. Your kids will be safe with the springless and handlebar trampoline. If you’re looking for the best indoor trampoline for kids, this is it.
3. Bounce Pro My First Jump and Swing
It’s amazing: This playset is ideal for children who are just starting to learn how to swing and jump. Your toddler will be able to move freely and jump on the trampoline, as it is slightly larger than their personal size. It has a safety net around it to protect your child and give them more freedom to bounce.
The swing attached at the side is small and has a limited range of motion. This makes it ideal for children who are transitioning from toddler/bucket swings. This trampoline is meant for one child only.
For: Children aged 3-10 who are just learning to use a swing and jump.
4. Skywalker Trampolines Mini Bouncer
Skywalker trampolines are a well-known brand. They make trampolines in all sizes, from the best toddler trampolines to the largest 15′ Trampolines. The 40″” Mini Bouncer is a popular choice due to its enclosed net. The handlebar is padded 360 degrees to stabilize toddlers while they jump.
The net is not able to be pushed against or leaned on. The toddler trampoline has a 100-pound weight limit and is intended for indoor use. This trampoline is suitable for children aged 3-7 years old. However, a 2-year-old could use it easily, while a 7-year old would need a larger, outdoor trampoline. Skywalker added design elements to its trampoline, including a lily pad on the mat.
- 100 lb maximum weight rating
- The net is sewn directly onto the mat to eliminate gaps
- There are no springs other than 30 stretch bands
- A protective net keeps you from falling
- Base net restricts entering insects
- The toy’s 360-degree stabilizer is the padded handlebar
- Safety is enhanced by softly padded poles
- Indoor trampolines with high-end features for children
- Conforms to ASTM safety standards
- Instruction in the assembly should be created
The Skywalker kids indoor trampoline makes a great indoor toy for children. The trampoline is quick to burn off energy. This trampoline has all the safety features so you don’t have to worry about your kids’ safety. For extreme fun, you can use the great mini trampoline for kids.
5. SereneLife Portable Fitness Trampoline
6. Wamkos Dinosaur Mini Trampolines with Handle for Children
Our next pick mini indoor trampoline is 36 inches Wamkos mini Trampoline. This mini trampoline is the best in 2020 and offers great fitness and fun.
The frame and legs of this dinosaur mini trampoline are made of sturdy steel. Rubber caps protect the floors and make them soundless, stable, and noiseless. Excellent legs and frame welding. It weighs in at 17.6 lbs, and has a weight rating of 220 lbs. It meets US safety standards.
The mat is made of premium polypropylene, which provides constant bounce. The mat’s popularity is high among children who love to paint dinosaurs on it.
High Quality, Safe Bouncing
This springless design uses rust-proof, high-elasticity 30 bungee ropes that are stronger than traditional bungee strings. The trampoline’s protective safety pad is made from PVC material with an eye-catchy, camouflaged dinosaur color.
Transportability is enhanced by folding
This durable, top-quality mini trampoline is small in size. The mini trampoline folds up for easy storage and transport. It will be your companion wherever you go.
Safety is enhanced by the addition of a padded handle
Wamkos’ mini trampoline features a 21.5 inch padded handrail. It is available in three parts. It protects the handle against sweat corrosion. It extends the handle’s lifespan and supports children’s hands when gripping.
It is simple to assemble and take apart this quality mini trampoline. It can be assembled in a matter of minutes. You get a 30-day money-back guarantee from the manufacturer.
- 2020 mini trampoline upgrade
- Foldability makes it easy to transport and store
- Weight capacity 220 lbs
- Jump carpet that is silent
- Utilizes 30 bungee loops
- Six legs with rubber caps
- Cover and mat painted by Dinosaurs
- Extra thick padding for the handle
- Safety benchmark exceeds US-based standards
- Ideal for children over 3 years old
- First few days of chemical or gasoline odor
- The handrail may not be up to the mark
The Wamkos mini trampoline foldable is a great choice for children’s first trampoline. This trampoline is suitable for children aged 3 and up. It is safe and fun to bounce on.
7. Langxun Trampoline For Kids
German company GS certifies this trampoline as safe for children. High-density enclosure netting prevents falls. Galvanized springs can support 220 pounds of weight, so they are safe for older children and multiple children.
You can use it indoors and outdoors. All metal parts are rust resistant. All the tools you need to assemble it are included. For added enjoyment, there’s even an indoor basketball hoop!
Be aware: The netting can ride up the poles so make sure you supervise its use to adjust it and protect your child.
For indoor and outdoor use. Suitable for toddlers from 2 years old to older children of 7 years.
Seamless Mat Assembly and Net Assembly
The jump carpet is UV-protected and made from heavy-duty polypropylene. The safety net that protects the carpet is strong and UV-treated. It is made of dense tight weave and PE yarn.
The trampoline’s mat and net are connected in the outer frame to eliminate the space between them. This helps prevent kids from getting their legs stuck. This increases the jumpable surface.
- 220 lbs are the weight rating
- The protection net does not extend outside
- Unrestricted noticeable net
- Installation is done without the use of screws
- Indoor and outdoor uses
- Basketball hoop with adjustable height
- Ideal for children aged 1-7 years
- Good starter trampoline
- Zipper with L-shaped net allows for easy entry and exit
- Adopts GS safety standards
- The net height should be increased
- It is important to develop a warranty and construction
Langxun’s upgraded trampoline, measuring 60 inches, is great for cardio and a fun toy for children. This jumping toy will make your childhood unforgettable.
8. ANCHEER Mini Toddler Trampoline
9. Galt Nursery Trampoline
The Galt Nursery Trampoline is made by a British manufacturer, which is known for its quality and safety. This is the best toddler trampoline, and it is intended for ages one and up. Although it has a low maximum user rating, it’s really designed for ages 1-4.
This trampoline is smaller than most toddler trampolines that have handlebars and maybe the best choice for younger children. The trampoline’s springless design is elasticized to prevent pinching when little ones climb up and down.
- Safety is not guaranteed by spring designs
- Very lightweight design
- Multicolor appeals to toddlers
- 44 lbs maximum weight rating
- Children’s coordination and growth is supported
- Soft gripper for handling
- It is possible to easily remove the legs and handles
- Ideal for toddlers aged 1 to 4 years
- Safety standards passed
- The featured capacity of the carrying capacity is lower than that
- It is important to develop structural resilience
For children who need to develop coordination and balance, this indoor/outdoor use 70cm Galt nursery trampoline can be used.
10. Flybar My First Foam Pogo Jumper for Kids
11. Sportspower Bouncepro Toddler Trampoline
The Sportspower Mini Trampoline can be used indoors or outdoors, making it one of the most popular toddler trampolines. This trampoline is 7ft long, making it one of the largest mini-trampolines. This trampoline is recommended for children 3 years old and older, but you can use your discretion. The springs on this trampoline are actually springs. Most of the smaller ones have stretch banding. The springs are covered with a padded covering.
It is designed to allow for crawling by toddlers under the net.
- Design for low ground
- 100 lbs maximum weight rating
- Unrestricted visible netting
- ASTM safety standard
- Injury-free jumping mats and pad stitching
- All seasons outdoor fun in indoors or outdoors
- Ideal for children aged 3 and up
- Instructions for my first trampoline
- Poles are equipped with padding and caps to ensure security
- Best indoor trampoline for home
- Extra care when assembling
- Spring-based design
- Bulkier than the other models
The 84″ Sportspower My 1st Trampoline is great for your children’s health. It also ensures that they have the best trampoline experience through games. This is a great toy for kids as they grow.
12. ROANUDE Kids Trampoline
13. Pure Fun 40-inch Bungee Exercise Trampoline with Handrail
14. Merax 36″ Mini Trampoline for Kids
Different Types of Toddler Trampolines
Indoor vs Outdoor Mini Trampolines
When buying the best mini trampoline, one of the most important things you should consider is how you plan to use it. An indoor trampoline will work well in a playroom. Outdoor trampolines are best if they can be set up outside. Outdoor-rated trampolines are usually made of UV-protected fabric so that they can resist the UV rays and won’t be damaged quickly.
If you have a place to store your kid trampolines and plan to only use them on sunny days, then I don’t see why it can’t be used outside. However, you should be aware of the weather conditions that could quickly cause damage, such as rain or sun.
Handlebar Versus Enclosure
The best toddler trampolines I reviewed have either a handlebar, an enclosure, or both. This is the most difficult decision for me. The handlebar design is ideal if you are looking for something small and without barriers. If you need something smaller, with no barriers, you might consider a toddler trampoline that has a safety enclosure net.
Here Are Some Things To Keep in Mind
You should pay attention to safety features when choosing a mini trampoline that is best for children. You might be looking for padding to cover the springs or models without springs that have bands instead.
It is important to have an enclosure that is securely attached to the trampoline pad cover or trampoline mat. This will ensure children can’t slip through. They also won’t climb under the net which can lead to damage.
Many parents complained that their children chewed on the foam when they read reviews of toddler trampolines with handlebars. This can be prevented by putting duct tape on top of the foam.
Are Trampolines Safe to Use with Toddlers?
Although trampolines are great fun, they can cause injury to our children. It is important to watch your child while they jump and to purchase trampolines that can catch and protect them in the event of a fall. For your safety, there are safety features such as built-in nets or grippy handlebars. (It’s better than their new habit, jumping off their kid’s loft beds.
If you are ready to finish your indoor or outdoor toddlers’ home gym – the result of desperation during the month of quarantine – then stay tuned. Fan favorites such as the Little Tikes toddler trampoline and Skywalker toddler trampoline are included in our selection. Our picks for the top trampolines are for toddlers. We are confident that you will love it this summer, and your children will too.